Add an Alexa Speaker
· Sign in the Amazon Alexa app
(follow the instructions to add the Alexa into the app and set the Internet for it)
NOTE: Country or region of the Amazon account should be one of the five: Canada, Gemany, Japan, UK, USA, Otherwise Alexa may fail to learn LifeSmart skills.
Add a Cololight
· Login LifeSmart account on Colorlight app, follow the steps on the app to pair the light.
Authorize LifeSmart APP to Alexa
· Tap 'Skill & Games' in the Alexa app menu and search for 'LifeSmart', then click the skill
Click 'ENABLE TO USE'
· in the next page input you LifeSmart account and password, tap 'Login' then authorize it. After authorization, close the window by clicking the 'x' on the top right corner
Ckick 'DISCOVER DEVICES'
· Yit will take around 45s and all devices in the LifeSmart account will sync to Alexa automatically.
Enjoy the smart control with Alexa
Click 'DISCOVER DEVICES'
· You can either check the device status or switch ON/OFF on Amazon Alexa app or just speak to the Alexa.
e.g. Alexa, change Cololight brightness to 50%.
Alexa, change Cololight to red.